Monday, June 7, 2010

Thank You Jesus


Dear Lord Jesus Christ

Thank You Jesus for all your blessings till this time. I am Thanking you for the Job you provided, for the food and accommodation.

Lord, many people in this world , in my age had expired and You keep me to see this world. The Life you provided is much much better than many others in this world.

Jesus, Thanks for this day and I am surrendering this day in your feet. You please take care. Lord , teach me how I need to take this day forward.

I don't know any thing and if you are not there I am gone. You created me and you know what I am. Lord, bless me with the things which makes me real happy as per your wish. All the things in my life should happen as per your wish. My own plans will fail tomorrow, but Gods plan will never fail. Its Eternal for me. You are the BEST consular and suggest me for all my problems.

Lord, Bless me with happiness and good health. Make me understand the REAL WORD and your secrets.

Bless my family members and friends. Be with me through out the day and teach me how I need to act with all events.

In Lord Jesus Christ Name I PRAY, AMEN

----

Cheers
Vinod

No comments:

Post a Comment