Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You Jesus

Thank You Jesus

Dear Bro and Sis in Jesus Christ,

Thank our Almighty for all the blessings. Here’s a testimony where I need to thank our Lord Jesus Christ …

Today I am awarded from my company for the outstanding work. Actually it’s only through Gods grace I am awarded today.

With my family I attended the function and it’s a really a golden moment. My family members are very happy. The almighty has made this done. He has given the job and he is leading till today and will lead.

It’s not a easy go to get this award, but god made me done. I never expected the rating will make such a difference.

I just want to inform you that leave every thing to him and lord will take care of every thing. Till this time I am worried about my project but now I won’t. He will take care.

I am not the fittest for this and by the Grace I received the same.

I need to Thank him every moment for the blessings.

Friends, thank our Almighty Lord Jesus, for all his blessings.

Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment