Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Testimony

Praise the Almighty Lord

Our Almighty lord has done my miracles in every one’s life. We should start sharing that testimony to all the peoples. Testimony makes others to increase the belief.

Sharing testimony with Gods people will make the Almighty’s grace to spread. People will also start pray more.

We can easily realise how Jesus changed our life. We might forget god in many situations but still our Almighty will be with us and make our life with more happiness.

Here is my short testimony.

From my child hood till now (almost 30 years) god was with me in all the ways. I was against his word. Not ever knew his word, went to church for time pass and meeting friends. I have done all the mistakes which Almighty don’t want us to do. But Lord Jesus Christ changed my life. He changed my life completely. He blessed my family and makes us happy in all the ways. He provided strength to face the difficulties.
We were in a different stage and now we are in different stage. God changed my life completely. This is just an outline. If I start then I need to write for months together .. can’t stop at all.
So share your testimony and make our Only Lord’s grace let know the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment